YMCAs give youth a safe place to exercise with family members and give teens a caring, nurturing place to continue their wellness journey. The Y also offers your family Afterschool Child Care and Summer Camp, youth sports and seasonal programs to keep kids active.
- Kids will enjoy a healthy snack, homework assistance and plenty of physical activity with guidance from Y staff trained and certified in group activities and socialization skills.
- Afterschool Care begins the first day of your child’s school and runs until May 24, 2024.
- Monthly fee includes Full Day Camp during School Breaks and holidays.
- We pick them up from school and you pick them up at The Y by 6pm!
- Afterschool Dates: The YMCA Afterschool Program runs from the first school day until the last school day and includes Full Day Camp during School Breaks.
- Registration Fee: $50 per child
- Sibling discounts offered – $20 reduced monthly fee for additional children in the same family
- MDHS childcare certificates (CCPP) accepted
- Financial Assistance applications must be submitted and approved before registering for camp. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.