YMCAs give youth a safe place to exercise with family members and give teens a caring, nurturing place to continue their wellness journey. The Y also offers your family Afterschool Child Care and Summer Camp, youth sports and seasonal programs to keep kids active.
Our full day summer camp program offers kids field trips, arts and crafts, swimming, fitness and fun. Your child will have a memorable summer and make lifelong friendships.
- Camp Dates: May 30, 2023-July 28, 2023
- Registration fee: $85 covers t-shirt and field trips
- Weekly Rates: Full Time Camp – $100/week-UMCA Member; $120/week YMCA Non-member
- Sibling discounts offered – $20 reduced weekly fee for additional children in the family
- MDHS childcare certificates (CCPP) accepted
- Financial Assistance applications must be submitted and approved before registering for camp. Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing.
Summer Camp 2023 – Registration Form with fees and our Parent Handbook
Hattiesburg Public School District – Click here to download Afterschool information and registration form
Forrest County School District – Click here to download Afterschool information and registration form
Lamar County School District – Click here to download Afterschool information and registration form
Home Grown Fun is designed to help homeschool students learn the importance of healthy living through sports and aquatic activities. From September through may, the program follows a comprehensive curriculum that includes instruction in gym games, fitness skills and pool activities. Parents can drop children off for the 10am-11am gymnasium times but are required to be in the aquatics facility during the 11am-12pm Guided Swim times.
Register at our Member Service desk at either location.