When you give to the Y, you strengthen our community. As the nation’s leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y uses your gift to make a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own neighborhood.
Every donated dollar goes directly to financial assistance and subsidized programs:
- Giving teens access to a relationship with a caring adult who helps identify their purpose or passion, and achieve academic success
- Ensuring every child receives access to 60 minutes of physical activity daily through YMCA Champions Challenge
- Offering programs that provide balanced health in spirit, mind, and body by offering hope, healing, and restoration
- Youth Development programs include: swim lessons, youth sports, YMCA Champions Challenge, health and wellness programs
- Healthy Living programs include: personal, family, and group fitness, senior programs, recreational sports leagues, and group interest programs
- Social Responsibility programs include: at-risk youth outreach and mentoring, military outreach, volunteer, and financial assistance